Visitors, Tours + Pictures
Any deep blogging thoughts are probably not going to make it up for at least another week or two.
So a really, really QUICK update: since September 24th I’ve had the privelege to:
1. Host Kelsey Shields, college roommate, from Alaska.
2. Watch the Braves beat the Nats w/ Kelsey.
3. Fall in Love w/ Fredericksburg, VA w/ Kelsey.
4. Enjoy a quaint vineyard in VA w/ Kelsey.
5. Have my parents visit for 10 days.
6. Toured the Capitol w/ my parents + CPCC students.
7. Explore DC w/ my parents.
8. Take a whole lot of pictures (wait…that was mom, not me!).
Seriously, check out: Facebook Album
9. Gettysburg w/ my parents (wow…)
10. Enjoyed the National Apple Festival (really, who knew?! my small town/country girl was totally satisfied).
12. Eastern Market w/ parents (+a whole lot of DC + restaurants).
13. Mt. Vernon w/ my parents.
14. Annapolis, MD w/ my parents.
15. Bake Carrot, Red Velvet, and Chocolate Cupcakes (decorated like sushi by KC).
16. White House Garden Tour.
Thus, the key visitors + tours. As for pictures, please enjoy the many I’ve posted on Facebook. I will be heading to NC on Thursday for our Target 2020 Summit on Education. I hope to resurface to blogging about living, baking, and reflecting on 10/25.